Business Skills Program
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM/COURSE
The objective is to expose students to the different processes followed in the industry and increase/enhance their awareness on how companies operate. Emphasis throughout is on useful, practical oriented, real world scenarios.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Increase awareness of Industry specifically Manufacturing
- Improve your overall skills and knowledge on key tools used in Industry
- Increase awareness of the various functions ithin an organization
- High quality materials including case studies, checklist and example.
- Opportunities to share knowledge and learn from others.
- Targeted activities & assignments to apply your knowledge on a particular subject.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Students from Management PG Programs and Engineering Degree Programs.
The module is for 24 hours and can be taken together the “Achieving Engineering Success Program” or any of the Industrial Domain Programs. Students that undergo any Industrial Domain Program, along with the above will be eligible for Placement interviews organized by EmergWay Academy
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Overview of Industries / Business
- Overview of Manufacturing Industry
- Types of Manufacturing Processes
- Exercise / Group Discussion
- The Product Development & Lifecycle
- The Sales Process
- The Manufacturing Process
- Concepts of ERP / CRM / PLM
- Exercise on Sales, Product and Manufacturing Process
- Introduction to Lean Concepts and Project Management Process
- Introduction to Quality Management, SCM, Other Areas
- Exercise – Reading – Group discussions, Case study discussions etc.