Achieving Engineering Success
Objectives of the PROGRAM/COURSE
The Course is designed to address Core Employ-ability Skills which while focusing on “Achieving Success beyond Academics” actually aids in developing the required analytical and problem solving capability to better grasp concepts being taught. Students develop a keen sense of exploring the application of the concepts and achieve a sense of satisfaction in achieving goals.
This course offers an opportunity to work in a structured manner to define, discover and achieve success in a fun way working together with other students.
Increasingly what is needed to succeed in one’s life and career goes beyond the academic achievements.
Employers are seeking individuals who are self-aware and able to manage themselves and their relationships with others
Benefits of the Course
This course will enable the student
- to cultivate traits, skills and habits that will lead them to achieving success as an Engineer both in their academics as well as Career
- The students will be able to exhibit and / or demonstrate the required Core Employabilty skills and increase their success of getting employment opportunities
- Will emerge as confident individuals and show initiative. – Should be able to analyse and critical think through their academic course.
- They will be at ease to interact with and across teams.
Success and happiness are what most of us chase for most of our lifetimes. Interestingly, however, little is taught in schools about how to achieve success beyond the academic measures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Students from Management PG Programs and Engineering Degree Programs.
Part I 3 days
Self Awareness and Self Management
Part II 3 days
Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
Additional 16 hours will be needed for Project Work to be done by students
The module is for 6 days but spread over one or two months ideally. It can be taken together the any of the Industrial Domain Programs or independently. Students that undergo any Industrial Domain Program, along with the above will be eligible for Placement interviews organized by EmergWay Academy.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Part I (3 Days)
- Self Awareness and Self Management
- Key Employabilty skills Addressed:
- – Emotional Control, Self-Discipline,Achievement Orientation
- – Critical thinking and problem Solving skills
- – Creative thinking and Cognitive abilities
- – Intra-Personal and Interpersonal skills
- – Communication and Listening Skills
- – Achieving Success as an Engineer
- Part II (3 Days)
- Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Key Employability Skills Addressed:
- – Sensitisation to Global Cultures and Perspectives
- – Eagerness to learn and understand impact of Social and Global trends
- – Team and Team Values, Collaboration, Conflict Management
- – Leadership Traits
- – Adaptibilty and agility
- – Collaborate effectively to achieve tangible results
- – Articulate explicitly in Presentations and group discussions
- – Professional Etiquette